Monday, January 2, 2012

Chapter 9 & 10

okay so i agree that there really is no reason for war. Like it says on page 206, "And every full grown emperor requires at least one war, otherwise he would not become famous. You look in your school books." Also this chapter shows that Paul really doesn't want to be in war and killing people. It was very sad when Paul stabed that guy like he probably has a family back home...
Honestly Paul's got some skill, being bombed and still makes it to the guys with all the pancakes. I think the guys deserved that little treat, the work so hard. I was a little worried when Kropp and Paul got injuried but they're fine, they're tough men. I thought it was sweet when Lewandowski got to see his wife again. Also always going home to see his family must be hurting paul becauce he always has to say good bye and then theres the chance he might not come back.

History book

No comments:

Post a Comment